OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb. 10, 2020 — This Valentine’s Day, Sprint (NYSE: S) is showing some love to local schools from coast to coast. Starting today through Feb. 16, Sprint invites you to come into a nearby Sprint store and vote for your favorite school. The top 33 schools with the most votes will get $5,000. From New York to San Francisco, Sprint will give away more than $160,000 to lucky, eligible K-12 schools.
So, if you’re crushing hard on your school, who needs chocolate and flowers? With Sprint, you can help them win $5,000!
Here’s how it works:
- Starting today through Feb. 16, visit any Sprint store and nominate a school via QR code (posted in the store).
- Voting is open to everyone over 18 – no need to be a Sprint customer.
- Voting hours are during store hours – check here: www.sprint.com/storelocator.
- See full promotion rules at www.sprintvday2020.com/rules.
- No purchase is necessary to participate.
“Schools are the cornerstone of our local communities, and citizens are always looking for an opportunity to get involved,” said Steve Gaffney, vice president-Marketing. “With this program, Sprint gives people an outlet to show ‘love’ to their area schools. They just visit a local Sprint store and vote for the schools they think deserve special recognition. Winning schools across the country will receive a cash prize. It only takes a minute to vote!”
While at the store, people can also check out some hot deals on phones, tablets, watches and more. For example:
- Now through Feb. 16, get a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 for $0 per month when you add Unlimited Data for just $25 per month!
- Visit a Sprint store through Feb. 16 and get Sprint Drive for $0 per month with a qualifying monthly data plan. Make your car smarter and safer instantly with Sprint Drive.
- Now through Feb. 16 get $100 when you switch to Sprint.